Our designers belong to the most important industry-specific organizations, such as CIGRE (Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Électriques, www.cigre.org), CENELEC (European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization, www.cenelec.eu), PKN (The Polish Committee for Standardization, www.pkn.pl).
We implement the policy of an integrated management system through activities in accordance with the highest standards in the field of quality, environment and health and safety, confirmed by the ISO certificate.
The company’s core is composed of its engineering and management staff, that possesses useful construction qualifications and rich experience in managing and supervising large-budget projects in the “turnkey” system, worth hundreds of millions zlotys.
Our strategy is based on 5 values:
- „Gazele Biznesu” (Puls Biznesu),
- Gold Medal at the fair ENERGETAB 2018
- „Gepard biznesu” (Institute of European Business )
- „Diamond” (Forbes)
Standards and certifications:
The quality of our work is furthermore guaranteed by the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, and the Achilles – Sellihca certificate.
ENPROM, as the only Polish company, has designed a new series of 400kV towers, EN422:10, which comply with applicable standards. Tests of the new design of the EN422:10 series towers, types P and M3, for double-circuit 400kV overhead lines proved successful. The tests were carried out at testing grounds. The purpose of tests conducted by ENPROM was to verify static-resistance calculations and structural solutions adopted in the design.
The test was performed on a prototype tower in Spain by EUCOMSA, which has required instrumentation and technical capacities as well as approvals and certificates in this scope.
Safety and hygiene at work:
- striving to continuously improve work conditions;
- preventing accidents at work and occupational diseases;
- considering opinions of the staff with respect to improving safety and hygiene at work;
- application of modern and safe work technology;
- effective internal and external communication in terms of safety and hygiene at work;
- provision of resources for keeping our safety and hygiene at work policy;
- supervising workers’ adherence to the legal regulations and principles in terms of safety and hygiene at work.