We have our own design studio that employs expert designers with long experience in executing projects for power businesses.
Our design studio prepares concepts, makes designs, and provides technical consulting within any elements of the power grid.
WE OFFER DESIGN SERVICES WITHIN THE FOLLOWING SCOPE:
- Developing concepts and studies of constructing linear and station power facilities;
- Designs of constructions and repairs of MV, HV, and LV overhead lines;
- Designs of power lines using high temperature low sag conductors in ACSS, ACSR, and ACCC technologies;
- Designs of replacing insulation on high voltage lines;
- Designs of high voltage cable lines;
- Designs of fibre optic lines in ADSS and OPGW technologies;
- Designs of stations and modernisations of HV/MV overhead and indoor stations
The scope of design works undertaken by ENPROM include but is not limited to:
- feasibility studies
- route planning
- formal and legal agreements with landowners
- estimation of damages
- obtaining of environmental decisions and other necessary agreements
- building permit design and execution design together with obtaining of building permits
- establishing of transmission easement and obtaining permits to enter the area
- as-built documentation
We render services of constructing and modernising distribution substations and medium-, high-, and highest-voltage transformer stations, both in overhead and cable versions.
As a part of our services, we handle formal and legal arrangements and carry out works, starting up, and commissioning of stations.
ENPROM has designed new series of 110kV poles (pylons) based on the PN-EN 50341 standard, according to NNA from 2010 and 2016.
The following series of poles have been designed (according to NNA from 2010)
- EN 111:10 series – single circuit broad- and narrow-shaft poles
- EN 122:10 series – double circuit broad- and narrow-shaft poles
According to the following standards
- PN-EN 50341-1:2005 ‘Overhead Power Lines of Alternating Current above 45kV. Part 1: General Requirements. Shared Specifications’;
- PN-EN 50341-3-22:2010 ‘Overhead Power Lines of Alternating Current above 45kV. Part 3: Collection of Standard Domestic Conditions. Polish Version EN 50341-3-22:2001’.
The following series of poles have been designed (according to NNA from 2016):
- EN 111:16 series – single circuit broad- and narrow-shaft poles
- EN 122:16 series – double circuit broad- and narrow-shaft poles
The poles have been designed according to the following standards
- PN-EN 50341-1:2013-03 ‘Overhead Power Lines of Alternating Current above 1kV. Part 1: General Requirements. Shared Specifications’;
- PN-EN 50341-2-22:2016-04 ‘Overhead Power Lines of Alternating Current above 1kV. Part 2-22: Domestic Standard Conditions (NNA) for Poland (based on EN 50341-1:2012)’.
The poles were awarded a golden medal at the 31st International Power Fair in Bielsko-Biała ENERGETAB 2018.
Please contact us if it is necessary to redesign or check an existing pole or to design a new pole, which is not available in the catalogue.